The BMC Certified Professional level verifies all required skills to deploy, operate, and troubleshoot our products.
To earn your BMC Certified Professional designation, the process includes an online assessment and a multi-day proctored exam in a BMC training facility. If you do not pass the proctored exam, you can re-register, pay for, and schedule the next available exam. You must pass both the online assessment and proctored exam to earn your designation.
- Take the preparation courses of the certification learning path, if you want to acquire knowledge.
- Review study kit to prepare for Certification Online Assessment and Practical Exam.
- Pass Certification Online Assessment.
- Register and pay for BMC Certified Professional Practical Exam for specific product interest.
- Pass multi-day proctored practical exam or online exam and earn certification. BMC Certified Professional certifications expire three years from the date that you pass the exam.