JDA Software is transforming supply chain management. By providing its 130+ applications via the cloud, JDA can deliver value more quickly, keep its solutions current, and let customers focus on their business metrics instead of their infrastructure. To fulfill its commitment to customer satisfaction and product innovation, JDA needs to keep its own cloud infrastructure running at its best.
BladeLogic Server Automation (now called TrueSight Server Automation) and Cloud Lifecycle Management automate complete stack provisioning for each JDA customer environment based on hardware and software templates. BMC Capacity Optimization enables efficient scalability.
BMC solutions help JDA deliver highly consistent, manageable, and reliable software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for its customers.
- Time spent maintaining compliance has been cut in half, saving nearly $500,000 per year with further improvements expected
- An intelligent, closed-loop monitoring process with automated remediation has reduced mean time to repair and increased staff efficiency by 87%.
- Automated provisioning has slashed onboarding time from 60–90 days to only 2 hours, accelerating revenue.
- Integration with JDA’s change, configuration, and incident management solutions has yielded a 70% increase in productivity.
- Cloud Lifecycle Management helps JDA maintain enough capacity to support its customers’ seasonal fluctuations, without overspending on excess capacity.
- The ability to resolve issues faster and meet more aggressive SLAs provides a competitive edge in the market.
Let's discuss your transformation
Configure, deploy, and patch servers to accelerate change, enforce compliance, and lock down securityLearn More
Accelerate innovation through provisioning and management of secure cloud services.Learn More
Align IT to business goals based on capacity usage patterns and predicted growthLearn More | Start a free trial