TrueSight IT Data Analytics
Smarter monitoring through data mining and analytics
- Mines data from your servers, network, and security appliances
- Includes a fine-tuned analytics engine that processes and delivers real-time insight into mission critical data spanning every corner of your enterprise network
- Integrates event management and log and machine data for a holistic view of data center up time and resources
Don’t mask IT problems. Find and fix them.
Work smarter by using TrueSight IT Data Analytics to proactively identify and detect troublesome patterns on an ongoing basis and create alerts and reports to take action before your users are affected.
With application-specific dashboards and charts you can see the most important business KPIs right out of the box. Collect data in any of three ways:
- IT Data Analytics agent
- TrueSight Infrastructure Management agent
With our preconfigured content packs, updated quarterly, you can start realizing value right way. Supported content packs include common applications and operating environments such as Windows, Linux, Citrix, Oracle, VMware, and many more.
Fast, flexible data insight for today’s IT
Efficient root cause analysis
- Correlation of machine/log data
- Increased service availability
- Proactive notification of problems
- Reduced risk of unplanned outages
Cost-effective usage model
- Pricing based on the number of server end points
- Seamless integration with other BMC solutions
Grows with your business
- Collect up to one terabyte of data per day using a single server instance
- Horizontally scale any of these components – search, indexing, collection – to include larger volumes of data
Improved staff productivity
- Actionable insights and analysis
- Manages ultra-large volume of data
- Reduces IT time and effort spent reviewing logs
See the power of TrueSight IT Data Analytics in action
This three-part demo series introduces you to the ways in which IT Data Analytics, part of TrueSight Operations Management, helps you achieve faster, more precise root-cause analysis, improve staff productivity, and deepen business insight.
See how IT Data Analytics correlates huge volumes of data across multiple sources to quickly uncover the root cause of a problem and its impact. (6:32)
See how simple it is to automate monitoring and issue notification to detect and resolve potential problems before they impact users. (5:35)
See how you can track, forecast, and summarize log and event management data for ongoing business insight. (5:15)
“Now we don’t have to count on getting lucky and finding the root cause quickly. We have one place to go to get data across all the different servers and log files...What might have taken us four or five hours in the past now takes five or ten minutes."— Vinod Cheriyan, DevOps Architect, BMC IT
Read the BMC IT story ›
Part of TrueSight Operations Management
TrueSight IT Data Analytics is an integral part of TrueSight Operations Management
TrueSight Operations Management monitors complex IT environments and analyzes diverse data to deliver actionable IT insight that helps you solve business problems.
TrueSight Infrastructure offers early, accurate detection, diagnosis, prioritization, and resolution of service issues.
Simplify and consolidate event and impact management, improve service performance and availability, reduce operational costs, and minimize business risk.
TrueSight AppVisibility is an application performance management suite that monitors and manages packaged, mobile web, web-based and modern application ecosystems, from the infrastructure and code to the customer experience.
What Can BMC TrueSight IT Data Analytics Do For You?Check out the Infographic
TrueSight IT Data Analytics in ActionWebinar: Watch these real world use case demos
A new approach for IT Operations
Bill Berutti, President, BMC Performance and Availability, discusses the drivers and direction of IT Operations Analytics, use cases, and new initiatives in the ITOA Thought Leadership Round Table series.
BMC offers role-specific IT training and learning paths for various professionals within your organization.
BMC consultants assist clients with everything from planning and building a first product implementation through complex, multi-product IT transformation.